Dear GROW users,
With the SNOW Network launch, comes the ICZ distribution. GROW will distribute ICZ tokens for the users who had deposited ICX on ICONFi last year at the moment when the snapshot was taken.
The ICZ Token distribution will be opened on October 17th along with the Official schedule suggested by the SNOW Network, so please take this guide as a reference for the GROW users suggested in advance.
To make this process as easy as possible, the GROW team has prepared a step-by-step guide for users eligible to receive ICZ tokens. Please follow the steps below.
A. Create a Polkadot wallet using HANA Wallet.
You will need to create a Polkadot wallet in order to receive ICZ tokens. Please refer to the official guide from HANA Wallet Medium:
If you completed the process in the guide above, you are ready to move on to the next stage!
B. Submit your Polkadot wallet address via the GROW application.
Now all you need to do is to Open the GROW app, log-in, and find the menu for submitting your polkadot wallet. Please don't forget that 2FA and KYC completion is a must for any withdrawal on GROW.
1. Open the GROW app and go to the ICX wallet.
2. Find the ICZ Request menu and proceed.
If you are not eligible for the ICZ distribution, you will see the pop-up message that you are not eligible for it. If you have an issue with this, please visit support.grow3.io and leave a request.
3. Proceed to the Email verification and 2FA.
4. Finally, check the disclaimer box and enter your Polkadot wallet address.
5. Submit the wallet address. Please be reminded that once you submit the wallet address, you cannot change the wallet address. The ICZ distribution will be made within 7 business days from the date of submission.
After submitting the ICZ distribution request, you cannot enter the menu again. If you have any questions or further inquiries, please visit support.grow3.io and leave a request for user support.